Friday, May 15, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog?

That is the question. So, lotsa other folks i know "blog", ive never been one to do much of that; on myspace i used it more as a page update. Im not one to force my opinions on others, but I do live kinda far from home, so I guess this will be a good way friends and family not on myspace or facebook (do i even have any of those?) to keep up with ONeal happenings. So, here we go.
We are the ONeals. Donny, the electrician; Reyna, the SAHM; and Justin, the Terror. Donny and I met in Hattiesburg, MS in the year 2000 when we worked at the same eating establishment. We were married November 21, 2004 in Long Beach, MS at my aunts beach house, which was pretty bitchin'. We moved to Houma, LA for no reason at all, except we both needed to get out of Hattiesburg. Houma rocks and we really love it here. In October of 2006 we had a baby boy, Justin Patrick. This past March we bought our first house and things are good. We're settled in, comfortable, and happy. We have 2 cats and a dog, and a reicently deceased iguana in our backyard. In two weeks we will be taking a much needed vacation to Idaho to see my little brother marry his beautiful, awesome lady Cheri and become stepdad to the cutest little redhead on the planet, Julia.
When I was growing up my mom always wrote a lot, so I tried to do the same, 'cause thats what kids do. I never really enjoyed it, but felt like it was something I was supposed to do. I even failed a creative writing class in college, not because my work was crap but because my work was missing (i never turned in the last assignment. we were supposed to write a play and I was always terrible at that). But I am going to try now and hopefully it will turn out alright. I hope my readers will enjoy what we have to say, if I have any readers at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment