Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something Old, Something New

This weekend Donny and I did some shopping to prepare for our upcoming trip to Idaho for my brothers wedding. We fly out on Tuesday. We have convinced a good friend to take care of our house and pets while we are gone. Along with new clothes and such, we also made a trip out to Bourg to Louis Mohanna Furniture, even though we swore we would not purchase anything until after our trip. Well, of course that didn't work out. We found something really cute. It's a little more contemporary than I had planned on, but we really like it and it looks good in our house. The next day we spent the day at the mall and picked up a little for everyone. I finally used the Bath and Body Works gift card I got from my brother for Christmas. They were having a great special-buy 3 get 3 free. I was able to get just about everything they offered in the smell I chose. I skipped out on the bubble bath, since I take showers. I even got a candle that smells like me, which Justin wasted no time in picking up and spilling hot wax all over himself. he was a champ though, just came in whimpering, saying "Mommy, mess." It didn't even leave a mark. So now we get to start to pack, I've already started setting clothes aside in the front room instead of putting them away. We are looking forward to the trip but not the plane ride. Both Donny and I are not big fans of flying. In a bit I'll be heading out to pick up a few last minuite toiletries and things. Anyone know how to keep a 2-year-old busy on a plane for 6 hours?......
Old Furniture
New Furniture! Old Clothes
New Clothes!
Old Candle
New Candle!
Old Hair
New Hair!
Old Justin
New Justin! (Wait, is that right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment