Thursday, November 12, 2009

Off to the Wild Blue Yonder

So, we had a wonderful trip to San Antonio for my brothers BMT (Basic Military Training) Graduation. Justin and I rode with my parents. The trip turned out to be a quick drive cause there were 3 of us driving. My sister flew in, as did Wesleys wife and step-daughter. I missed Donny. I won't be taking any more vacations without him. If we can't all go, then none of us will go! It's just not the same without him. Here are some pictures from our trip!
Waiting for Wesley to run by
Talking to a military guy The Odoms
Wesley and Julia
Wesley and Sara
Wesley and Reyna
Knitting Lessons
Proud Family Members!
Military Family!
A Happy Day
Justin and Julia
The Alamo
At the Alamo
Cool tree with cool Hotel (the Emily Morgan!) behind it
I wish I were Big
Trying to touch the Dolphins
My Dad, Justin, and a dolphin
Watching the dolphins
Watching the "Waterfalls"
Watching the Sea Lions
Katrina, the Gator
Justin and Nannie
Reyna and Shamu
Reyna and Allison
Justin and Nannie
Getting ready to leave :(
Bye, Uncle Wesley! We are very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment